We've already had quite a few adventures, and it's not even naptime yet. (It should be, but we had a late lunch, and now I'm waiting out poops before I put them down.)
After I strapped Beck in for breakfast (Theo was already eating) I went to the kitchen to get his bowl and cereal. When I came back he was crying and rubbing his eyes. I couldn't even see his left eye, he was rubbing it so hard. When he pulled his hand away, I could not figure out why his eye looked like it was inside out. Upon further examination, I realized most of his eyelashes were somehow bent under his eyelid, touching the surface of his eye. Which I can only imagine is uncomfortable. I had to pull his eyelid out off of the surface of his eye so the eyelashes reemerged.
Theo has always been a little iffy about his feet. When he wakes up in the night he often grabs at his feet, and when he only has socks on he often pulls off one or both socks. A few days ago he insisted that Jeff take off his left shoe, so he hobbled around the house for a while with just his right shoe on. This morning I noticed him limping, favoring his left foot. I freaked out, thinking there was something wrong with his foot. I touched it all over and there didn't seem to be a tender spot, and he hasn't limped since. But I wonder--what's up with that?
They were super-good this morning at Wegmans, so good that I decided to push my luck and go straight to BJs for another shopping trip. BJs was a big hit because on Saturdays at lunchtime they have LOTS of samples. The boys had Jello, pretzels, granola bars, and strawberries.
After lunch but before nap, the boys chased each other around for a while. As you can see, they are pretty tired.
Oh man, a combo hug-shove? Theo is such a trickster.
ReplyDelete