We had a great afternoon and dinner with friend Anne. At Applebees (our pick for an uncrowded restaurant during Reunion Weekend) we discovered the boys really like hot dogs. Also that changing tables at public places can be nasty. With twins, I usually avoid changing them in public because it's too hard to keep an eye on the other one while I'm changing one baby. I strategically plan outings or, when the need arises, change them in the back of the van. The Applebees bathroom changing table reminded me why my strategy is the winner.
The boys and Romy (Mike and Emily's daughter) playing kind of together.
Beck was one sleepy monkey at the Farmers' Market.
We had a great time running around Joan and Stu's backyard, finding frogs, playing in the fountain, and throwing around the tennis ball. Too bad we never got to try Collin's suggested game--water tennis.
I just love it when I make the blog!! It was amazing seeing you all and hanging out with the kiddos! Til next time. xo -Anne
ReplyDeleteAlso-the JU-ice is almost gone! When they figure out it's YOU who brought the juice, you're going to be an even bigger hit. They have been walking around the house today saying your name!
DeleteWhat?! OMG that makes me so happy. *Pointing to myself. "Happy."*
ReplyDelete-Anne