Yesterday a backhoe was parked in front of the fire barn, a big building in the middle of our neighborhood park. The boys played on it for a good half hour, pressing all the buttons, shifting the gears, pressing the brake pedal, and changing all the settings of everything. It was pretty muddy and wet but man, they had a great time!
Theo has begun pretty regularly to throw food on the ground while eating. In an attempt to head it off, I have made a rule where if he throws food off his tray, he is done eating for that meal. Sometimes if after a few minutes he is penitent, he can return to the table, but only because I'm a sissy about depriving him of a meal. But it IS probably a good rule. The other night Beck felt bad for him and started passing him blueberries after his tray had been taken away. Beck fed him at least half of his blueberries.
Last night I hosted Tara's book club baby shower. She insisted on lots of belly touching pictures. Jeff kicked off the night with a good rub. Beck was confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment