Grandma Joanie proudly showed the previous video to her colleague Linda, who commented that it sounded like Beckett was saying "Shut your mouth!" to Theo. When Grandma Joanie shared that with me, I laughed so hard I could hardly speak. HI-larious, I thought. Obviously that couldn't possibly be what Beckett was saying, because I have never once said "Shut your mouth" to either Theo or Beckett. As I was trying to recover our dumb cat Milo came up on the couch 12 inches from my face and was meowing loudly at me, mouth wide open. Instinctively I turned to Milo and said "Shut your--oh crap." Now we know where Beckett has heard "Shut your mouth!"
Astute blog-checkers also noted that the boys are still rear-facing when the law no longer requires them to be rear-facing. Correct! But we bought seats that allow for rear-facing until 45 pounds, which is supposedly safer, so we're keeping them rear-facing until we have to switch it up.
omg lol -anne
ReplyDelete