Friday, July 19, 2013

Naked outdoor time

 Last Saturday I got a hot tip for a garage sale a few blocks away. I picked up a second coupe car, a tricycle, some kiddie pool toys, about 20 books, and a play wheelbarrow.











41 comments:

  1. Love lookomg at them naked

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold that bike seat really tight for me that sweet little boip---y has my man meat rock hard and it will feel real good in your hole, hold those sweet little hips and blow my load

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why ain't his balls showing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. always looking for nkd pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, love to fuck his tight ass and cum in there hard! Would also love to see his balls to suck him off and wank him until he cums all over me !! I so love to little kids naked !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little butt on him yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that ass is so sexy. Would love to suck him off and blow my load far up his crack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hell yes that tight ass would be heaven

      Delete
    2. Mmm yes. Never downloaded a pic faster. I want that ass so bad

      Delete
  8. just imagine how tight he would be, it would be a struggle to get it in him but I like that it just gets me harder, see the look on his face when he feels your warm load spurt into his hole then watch it drip from him, I would love stroking his willy while I am doing him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm man your making me hard af reading that. When i push my head in he'll scream in pain, but only for a couple moments, then he'll love it. After im done, ill lower him down on my dick and make him eat my warm cum~

      Delete
  9. boy or girl once you come in them they always want more, I love really young p-s-y too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hell yeah. When they feel your hot cum in thier parts, they love it and want more and more. Imagine pulling out and his anus is stretched. So hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youngest boy was 3 girl 8, didn't f--k the boy but sucked him and fondled his bum, ba--s and c-ck, he loved me playing with his c-ck, I loved feeling it get hard then sucking it, the girl I f-c-ed and hers is the best pu--y I ever had, not the best lay but for sure the best pu--y, the lovely soft, warm, bald , moist pu--y was so tight to get in it just got me even harder

      Delete
    2. Do you have any pics of naked kids you can send my way? We can find a discreet way for you send them if you do :)

      Delete
    3. just view online to risky to save I love them from baby up

      Delete
    4. Do you have any links to pics?

      Delete
  11. try a wonderful new invention called the internet, oh but wait a minuite just like everyone else you are too f-c-ing lazy to look let everyone else do the work and take the risks

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol. Mkay dude be like that. Fucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone shit in your corn flakes?

      Delete
  13. *****I am an agent for the FBI and I have all your messages in the database. Expect jail time soon you sick people. Get help or get jailed.*****

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn, his SEXY little ASS needs my tongue and COCK. I could lick it all day...it's the kind of ASS you just wanna stroke your COCK up and down, it's the kind of ASS you want as a pillow, it's the kind of you just wanna shove your COCK in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As what you call a child molester and child rapist I believe we should go back to when it was legal in the olden days to have sexual relations with children because sex with any child Baby, infant, toddler, Preteen, and Teen under the age of legal consent is better than with any adult male or female it doesn't matter if I fuck a boy or girl it all is better than an adult and I also love to lick little girls pussies, suck their titties, lick their asscheeks, and crack and lick every inch of their body before I fuck them in their holes and with a little boy I love to suck their big boy cocks and suck their nipples then lube up my massive monster cock and shove it up into his intestines I love to bring orgasmic enjoyment and pleasure to these children where they can't get it from there parents unless daddy or Mommy is like me and likes what I love to give these children. These children will grow up and never have a boyfriend with a bigger pleasure giving cock like mine you cannot get to a child's pleasure spot up a girl's pussy or up a little boy's ass without a guy like me with my long wide cock, their husbands boy or girl will never add up to what I have for cock size because I am blessed to be black. I say your son will have a boyfriend or husband because I am hoping to bring out his better side to be gay because with a woman he's not going to get the pleasure I bring him with her with my pleasure rod.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to lick, suck and fuck them

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://wentiethe36.de/invite/i=2019

    ReplyDelete
  19. I masterbated to his bum pic and blew a huge load of cum portending to slide my cock in his hot toddler bottom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely butt great shape

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your son has a Pasty White little butt. Do you ever put clothes on him?

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow sexy little ass on him would love to suck his tiny penis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grandson his age i suck him he sucks me

      Delete
  23. Bet his toddler ass stinks so gooood. Would love to sniff

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to fuck her every day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. he has a nice sexy ass

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow I would like to rub his sexy ass

    ReplyDelete