Friday, August 14, 2015

Mama's birthday celebrations

I turned 35 Monday, which felt like a really important milestone. I feel like we've been celebrating for a while, and the celebrations will continue for at least the next week. About two weeks ago we went to a Sim Redmond Band concert at Buttonwood Grove winery near my parents' cottage. SRB played at our wedding and we try to make at least one concert a summer. They played an excellent show on an absolutely perfect night at a gorgeous place, and it was certainly a highlight of the summer for me.








Then Monday, on my actual birthday, I had a lovely day with the boys, including a beautiful and cool walk in the morning. Theo wanted to wear his Sleeping Beauty costume and Beckett was wearing his Superman shirt, as always.


 That night we had a few friends over to celebrate with BBQ and cake. It was super-relaxed for me and I had a really wonderful time.








No comments:

Post a Comment