Friday, August 21, 2015

Museum of Play with the Bleisenbergs

Yesterday the boys and I met dear friend Aaron and his son Oliver (plus, for a brief shining moment, his daughter Dylan) at the Museum of Play in Rochester.


A favorite stop is always the Berenstain Bears room. At some point while Beckett still wanted to play there Theo asked if he could go out and look at books in the hallway on the way to the room. He stayed there, reading nearly ever book on the shelf, for about 20 minutes while Beck finished up with cleaning the giant bear teeth and whatever else he was doing. I kept checking on him and there was a Museum employee stationed at the entrance of the room who said she had never seen a kid do that!


We always love to fix the car at the Sesame Street exhibit.


Aaron took a turn baby-holding while I wrangled the big boys on the train. There was some drama with some other (much bigger) kids but we worked through it and they waited their turn for the guarantee of having the front car all to themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment