Tuesday, August 11, 2015

More pre-cast fun

Two weeks ago I ran around town to find two of these Disney Planes bikes with propellers on the front. Beck took to the bike right away, after years of the strider bikes and pedaling their tricycles, and within just a few minutes was starting the bike up by pushing with his feet. I hadn't affixed Theo's training wheels as well and so he was a little tippier, but Grandpa Stu and Grandma Joanie made some adjustments the next time they went out and he's doing great now. Of course, Beck can't bike this month, so I'm hoping they'll be about even when the cast comes off.



A tub of baby toys came out of the basement and with it, the famous tutus. The boys gravitated to the ones they always used to wear--Theo, the pink and gray, and Beckett, the yellow. Theo did some vacuuming in his and has been wearing it on and off for several days. Beck refused to go biking (above) in anything except his yellow tutu (and nothing else). Auntie Tara's gifts just keep on giving!




More trampolining pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment