A few nights ago we went over to our neighbors' Will and Kristina to celebrate the opening of their pool. They have three boys, 4 year old Ollie and (nearly) 3 year old twins Luke and Jake. While we did not get any pool photos (due to everyone's constant state of alert, what with five children under five jumping and splashing in the pool), we got some photos of the other fun parts of the evening--dinner, ice cream, golfing, and scooter-riding.
In the moments between getting out of the pool and getting dressed, there may have been some naked toy-riding. And some peeing-on said toy. And some examining the pee.
While Theo's too little to ride Ollie's scooter himself, he loves a ride from Daddy.
Mama had to help Beck pull this heavy load.
Beck did a nice job holding his ice cream and eating it until the dog Hogan found the bowl unattended and helped himself.
I love them naked
ReplyDeletelove lil boy c---k
ReplyDeletelove sucking them, I suck my nephews he is 2 and teaching him to suck me, he gags when I come in his mouth though
Deletesame e-mail me if waana trade
DeleteCan i stick my penis up your nephews bum then stick it in his mouth and cum.
Deletelove to have my c--k in the older one while the little one looks on
ReplyDeleteMe too. Can I suck their cocks?
ReplyDeleteAnd me
Delete