Saturday, March 12, 2011
Shout out to the kitties
I just want to say, though their internet privileges have been suspended and they will not be able to read this themselves, that the kitties have been doing an excellent job commiserating with me. They have been doing bedrest right along with me like champs. I'm amazed at how well they have adapted to it--they get up and eat breakfast with Jeff before I wake up, then come right back upstairs and snuggle in to bed with me while I read or watch a movie or email. They stay in bed until I get up and shower and go downstairs to eat lunch, when they again snuggle in with me on the couch until Jeff gets home and they bother him to feed them. I know normally cats are so energetic and playful, so I really appreciate their adapting their natural state of being to accommodate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment