I have heard that twins speak in their own language long before they are able to converse in English. Thanks to Keli for sending this link along. Wow, this is awesome.
i hadn't watched the "part 1" video but it's pretty great, too. jeff and i love how even though they're not using English, they are using different inflections and tones that clearly indicate they are beginning to make sense of the way people talk. Amazing! I also shudder at the general state of neatness of the rooms shown in the videos--my house is never going to be clean again!
the end of the "part 1" video made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeletei hadn't watched the "part 1" video but it's pretty great, too. jeff and i love how even though they're not using English, they are using different inflections and tones that clearly indicate they are beginning to make sense of the way people talk. Amazing! I also shudder at the general state of neatness of the rooms shown in the videos--my house is never going to be clean again!
ReplyDelete