We had some cold weather there for a few days this past week, though it has been gloriously sunny, which has necessitated some more fall-like clothing for the babies. See those adorable hats Heather knitted for them!
We are back to full-time breastfeeding around here, and everyone is happier for it. The milk production has stepped up to previous levels, so I am able to pump during the day in case they need a bottle between when we put them to bed (successfully 7pm last night) and when I can feed them again (1am). I want to get off these drugs as soon as I can but in the meantime this is working, so I am grateful!
We also had a quick visit yesterday from 3/4 of the Bleisenblog clan and forgot to get pictures! It's like a Bleisenberg museum over here, what with us using all their hand-me-downs!
Great news Bryn!!! The pictures are adorable! Glad things are getting back to normal for you all! Kelly G
ReplyDelete