Brief update: I'm feeling great and getting used to normal life again. The boys are sleeping NEVER, up about every hour at night and sleeping fitfully if at all during the day, seemingly only in motion. My milk supply is slowly increasing due to lots of time-consuming pumping and near-constant eating, but I still can't nurse between 8pm and 2am, so between those times when they wake up (and they never used to! darn it!) we are feeding them bottles of donated breastmilk and some of mine (from all the pumping). I'm completely exhausted and, apparently, can't sleep in the middle of the night either. I'm hoping that once my milk supply comes in completely the boys can eat more before they go to sleep and go longer before waking up. We're also not sure how the weather has played into their fitful sleeping and whether they are cold at night. More experimentation to come to resolve the sleep situation.
But these scary, medicalized posts are boring me. And keeping me from the true selfish and shameless mission of this blog-cute pictures of our cute babies. We ran errands yesterday, making errands to the dry cleaner, the farm stand, and Wegmans, the first trip where I used a real big cart and did a whole grocery list. I had Theo on my front in the Ergo and Beckett in the cart in his car seat, hooked on to the front like a real mom. There was no place good to put the pizza so Beck got to carry it.
No comments:
Post a Comment