Beck OWNS this swing.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Monday we had a great visit with our friend Anne, who stopped by for the afternoon.
The boys have tried out the PeaPodPlus they received from the Cathleses and LOVE it! We tried it at not the best time, when they were cranky at the end of the day just before they ate for the last time, and surprisingly, they both started giggling and smiling and kicking their feet. I hypothesize that it feels close and contained, which feels comforting. I am just grateful that they like it so that we can imagine using it for traveling! It's also surprisingly roomy inside, such that I think we're going to try having them share it when we go away for a few days next week. It's been at least a month since Theo has turned perpendicular in the crib, and they generally seem to flail and thrash less than they used to, so I hope it's okay! We'll make sure to bring their own blankets so they can each put theirs over their heads, etc.
Check out these awesome winter hats we got from Mama Goose!
We had a great visit with Toby and Toby's mom Sarah this morning. The boys kind of played together, to the extent that they can, and then Theo and Beck made a Toby sandwich. Mmmm! Toby was the only one interested in my make-the-baby-smile-for-the-camera antics. Theo and Beckett were more interested in Sarah.

Beck OWNS this swing.
PS I bring you this post because the boys have been sleeping for two hours and counting. They went down around 1pm and it is now after 3. I keep checking on them to make sure they're still breathing. I have also filed most of the pile of "to be filed" that has accumulated since the boys were born and addressed all of our Christmas card envelopes. I guess I'm going to have to tackle something more substantial if they keep sleeping. Maybe dry mopping the downstairs? Cleaning the upstairs bathroom? Geez, I'm going to be wishing these guys would wake up!
Beck OWNS this swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment