Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pre- and Post-Thanksgiving


I got two free snowsuits for the boys a week or two ago and they've been wearing them on walks when it is cold out. They are way too big for them now but my guess is they will be snug by the end of snowsuit season. Sometimes they fall asleep on the walk and then I try to transfer them to their cribs or the swing for a nap afterward. On this day, I was successful. They slept for 2 hours after we got home!

We had a wonderful if short visit with Auntie Alexis on Saturday. We went for a lovely walk around the witching hour to help the boys have a brief nap before dinner. Theo's in love, as you can tell.


Baby sunglasses! Another great deal from Babysteals.com! Beck can really rock some sunglasses.


We had a really great visit with Jeff's family in Northborough, Massachusetts for Thanksgiving, with a too-short interlude to my aunt and uncle's house nearby in Clinton. I hope to add pictures from those trips in future posts--when we get the pictures off of our phones and from Jeff's uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment