Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The durn mail

I just want to say, for what it's worth and to the three people who ever read this blog, that I am really sorry about the fact that I didn't realize that some of the thank you cards I sent required extra postage and so a few of them came back to me but because my handwriting is so illegible and my return address was unreadable, my guess is that many more did not get delivered and couldn't even get sent back because the post office couldn't read where they came from. Unfortunately I didn't note which cards I sent to which people (for obvious reasons) so I don't know which thank you cards got to their intended recipients and which did not. I also ran out of baby announcements because I ordered too few (who knew we would send out 125?) so some random people did not get baby announcements because I did not count intended recipients before sending. Now we have a stamp with our address on it that we can put on the back of envelopes when we send them out, AND I know the square cards require $0.61 in postage, but that doesn't help those people who are wondering if I ever got their packages! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment