Happy face: I had a great Ithaca visit Wednesday, visiting Bea and Yoram as well as Alex and Joanne. I did take a picture of Joanne and Alex but sad face!-I forgot when I was at the Skekelys. Super sad face: I crashed my car into Alex and Joanne's stone wall as I was leaving, causing mucho damage to my car which I did not discover until Jeff pointed it out to me the next morning. I THINK that the car got the worst of it and that the wall isn't bad. Darn bumper.
Happy face: We now have a new roof on the sunroom addition to the house, which we hope will prevent future water damage and leaking under that very flat roof. Sad face: We have been relieved of $1800.
Happy face: Grandma Joan and Grandpa Stu came to the house yesterday and worked their tails off while we ate and watched Bowl for Treasure (or Bowl for Groceries, if you listen to Jeff tell it) at his office picnic, which was super fun. Hiscock Legal Aid is going to have to amp up the fun at our next summer picnic, because the Center for Community Alternatives BROUGHT IT to their summer picnic, and we can't be embarrassing ourselves like that. Joan and Stu painted the front porch, painted the wall under the stairs where the carpenter replaced the sheetrock, and installed seven curtains and rods. Super happy face: they were still speaking to each other when we got home! Sad face: We barely saw them when they were in Syracuse because of the picnic!
Living room: curtains over the sliding door, tie-up curtains on the bay window.
No comments:
Post a Comment