Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rest of the weekend


Saturday Beckett and I went to the second annual housewarming of my old friend Kath. It was a great party with great food and drink and lots of great company. At the party we spent time with Sarah and her son Tobias as well as one of my oldest friends, Adrienne. Adrienne took this great photo of me and Beck. I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time at the party and more time with Kath, Sarah and Adrienne. When you have a babysitter lined up, you gotta go!

Sunday we attended the wedding reception for my friend Todd and his lovely wife Kristina at the Ellis Hollow Community Center. I wish we'd taken pictures! The food was all local and amazing, and it was wonderful to celebrate with the happy couple and friends Phyllis, Lannie and Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment